WHAT WE DO
CEMCO Water & Wastewater Specialists Inc. is a family owned business with over 25 years experience in the operations, testing, treatment and maintenance of water and wastewater facilities. Cemco offers individualized and personalized services with competitive rates that a large corporation cannot. In addition to competitive rates with expert services that ensure smooth operation of your system, invite us to visit your facility and perform a complimentary comprehensive analysis of your current operating process.
Why Choose CEMCO Water and Wastewater Treatment Specialists?
CEMCO’s staff of professionals will consider your unique needs and requirements, and offer long-term solutions at a reasonable cost that will ensure your water is pure and safe. This makes CEMCO a top choice for projects that are too specialized or small to warrant the costly services of large engineering consultants but who still seek a comprehensive design/build capability for their project. These days, every penny counts. We provide you with expert service that is guaranteed to put $$$ back into your pocket!
CEMCO’S Professional Services Include
- Complete water and wastewater treatment systems and upgrades, including design, installation, and startup.
- Daily operations and process control of water and wastewater treatment facilities, performed by certified, uniformed technicians in identifiable, lettered vehicles.
- Treatment plant support systems, including: chemical feed, pumping, plant water, conveyors, compressed air, chlorination, dewatering and odor control. Softener servicing, sand filter maintenance.
- Daily, monthly, quarterly , or annual water sampling and reporting to regulatory agencies (DOH, DEP, DEC)
- Preventative maintenance plans
- On-site inspection with regulatory personnel
- Leak detection, pipe location and repair
- 24 Hour Emergency Service: Quick response time by our professional staff consisting of NYS Certified Water and Wastewater Operators, leak detection technicians, equipment operators and an adjunct licensed professional engineer.
- Fully equipped CEMCO service vehicles, prepared for any emergency.